If you’re an apartment dweller, you might not have access to a garage or carport to protect your car from the sun and weather. Or maybe you’ve got a project car or second (or third) car that doesn’t fit in your garage at home. At any rate, if you want to keep that car looking good for years and provide some protection from rain, hail, tree sap and harsh UV rays from the sun, a car cover is what you need.
- NOAH Car Cover – Made from a four-layer material from Kimberly-Clark, the NOAH car cover puts a soft fleecy layer against your vehicle, protecting paint, while providing both water resistance and breathability. And it’s surprisingly light and easy to handle!
- Custom Fit Car Covers – If you’re serious about keeping that project car protected, why not get a custom-fit car cover that’s tailored like a suit for your vehicle? Choose from several styles, fabrics, designs and manufacturers of custom-fit car covers, all of which give you the peace of mind of knowing that your car is buttoned up against the elements.
- CoverKing Car Covers – At CoverKing, they only do one thing, and that’s car covers. That’s why CoverKing has turned out to be one of our top-selling brands for all-weather car covers. Top quality, great fit and dependable craftsmanship make CoverKing a premium brand for car covers.
- All Weather Car Covers – No matter if you’re in an arid climate with lots of sunshine or a rainy, humid region, an all-weather car cover means all-around protection. Mildew-resistant, lightweight materials, available in several colors and styles.
A quality car cover can:
- Protect your vehicle's paint and interior from harmful UV radiation.
- Prevent damage from bird droppings, paw prints, acid rain and leaves.
- Keep the interior cooler and more comfortable in hot weather.
- Save time and money by making wash and wax last longer.